Stormline’s Milford 681 foul weather pants are equipped with knee pads and made from 650 gsm PVC material, making them durable and brilliant for commercial fishermen and all watermen. Their unique design makes them unisex, while looking great due to their grey/neon color scheme, also making them safe and great for working in dark conditions. Its high back design provides extra protection in harsh conditions when not wearing a jacket.
These pants are designed to be worn with the Stormline Milford 249 foul weather fishing jacket!
MILFORD 681 FOUL WEATHER FISHING PANTS DESIGN FEATURES
- Heavy duty 650 gsm PVC for strength.
- Double layer PVC leg.
- Triple layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads.
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles.
- Reinforced with tape at all stress points.
- Velcro tape at legs for adjustment and safety.
- Adjustable side gusset on sizes 2XL and larger.
- Elasticated waist.
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety.
- Available in Grey/Neon and Blue/Neon.