Stormline’s Crew 211 Heavy Duty Foul Weather Jacket is a proven performer in the harshest of conditions, ensuring you can Live That Moment. The garment has been refined over 40 years, with input from actual users including fishermen all over the world. It’s renowned for its durability and performance, due to its double PVC front and forearms and its adjustable neoprene cuffs. This brilliant garment is one of the finest on the market and is ideal for commercial and domestic fishermen, construction workers, agricultural workers and any other outdoors work you would be doing.
This jacket is designed to be worn with the Stormline Crew 654 Foul Weather Heavy Duty Waterproof Bib Overtrousers.
FOUL WEATHER JACKET FEATURES:
- Double layer front 650 gsm PVC.
- Full length heavy duty reinforced YKK zip.
- Velcro storm flap.
- Drawstring storm hood.
- Neoprene adjustable cuffs for water protection and comfort.
- Shorter front to reduce bulk with longer back for added water protection.
- Featured in mostly Neon for hi-visibilty for superior performance in all conditions and enhanced safety and identification.