This Kaiwaka Tufflex Orange High-Viz Winter Jacket is made from a European fabric specially designed for the rugged outdoors, & has proved to be very successful in the commercial industry due to its flexible, tear resistant, oil and chemical resistant and lightweight qualities. Your comfort and protection in the harshest weather is assured, due to all seams being high frequency welded, making the garment 100% waterproof.
- Garments comply with: TTMC-W17
- Fabrics: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 – Day/Night use
- Garment Design: AS/NZS 4602:1: 2011 + AMDT No.1 : Nov 2016
- Lined weatherproof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment, with peak design giving excellent peripheral vision.
- Comfortable, waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves.
- YKK heavy duty two way zipper.
- Double stormflap over zip with brass metal dome fasteners.
- One external chest pocket with flap and velcro closure, one internal pocket with flap and velcro closure for cell phones, two large external storage pockets.
- Two hand warmer pockets with corners reinforced, for superior durability.
- Front shortened to reduce bulk when sitting, with long tail flap for extra warmth and weather protection.
- Lined with Sherpa fleece for warmth and comfort.
- Sizes available SM – 5XL.