This Kaiwaka Tufflex Orange Flame Retardant & Anti-Static High-Viz Parka is designed for people working in environments where anti-static and flame retardant protection is required, made from a European fabric specially designed for the rugged outdoors, & has proved to be very successful in the commercial industry due to its flexible, tear resistant and lightweight qualities. Your comfort and protection in the harshest weather is assured, due to all seams being high frequency welded, making the garment 100% waterproof.
- Garments comply with: TTMC-W
- Fabrics: AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 – Day/Night use
- Garment Design: AS/NZS 4602:2011
- Antistatic – EN1149
- Flame Retardant – ENISO14116
- Unique full face stormproof hood with drawstring and toggle adjustment, with NEW IMPROVED peak design giving excellent peripheral vision.
- Comfortable, waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves.
- YKK heavy duty two way zipper.
- Double stormflap over zip (No metal domes, compliant with FR standards)
- Reflective tape – belt, brace, tail and cuffs
- Two large waterproof storage pockets
- Sizes available SM – 5XL.