Kaiwaka Agtex Ladies Parka Jacket, Waterproof Jacket
Kaiwaka’s Agtex range offers a versatile balance between the lightweight flexability of their Sealtex range and the hard-wearing oil, fat and chemical resistance of their Dairytex range.
When you’re working the land and the weather turns bad, the last thing you need is to be driven indoors by lack of layers or a sudden wet weather gear malfunction. But slip into our all-new Agtex Parka, and know you’re protected for good. The tougher the conditions, the better this Kaiwaka jacket performs. And it all comes down to innovation; an outerwear fabric that combines the lightweight flexibility of our Sealtex range, with the hard-wearing oil, fat and chemical resistance of Dairytex. We’re talking high-tech comfort, craftsmanship, wear-ability and performance. Ground-breaking farm wet weather gear that gets the job done, and looks good doing it, season after season, year after year. Check out these added features – tried, tested and refined in the field:
- Form-fitting cut, thigh-length design. Elongated protection in all the right places.
- Full-face storm-proof collar and hood, with easy drawstring and toggle adjustment. Snugly frames the face, keeps vision clear and moves when you do.
- Double stormflap over zip with robust brass metal dome fasteners. Sealed, secure and ready for action.
- Heavy duty two-way zipper. Adjustable top and bottom, for more comfort and less bulk (handy when sitting).
- Two large waterproof storage pockets. No-nonsense, stay-dry protection for everyday essentials.
- Two hand warmer pockets. Because when you need to use your fingers, it’s better if you can feel them.
- Comfortable, waterproof internal wrist cuffs in sleeves. A seal of neoprene for a secure fit, keeping the warmth in, and wet out.
- No-split seam guarantee. Precision engineered. 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.